28 May What are the successful Content Curation elements for Business
What is Content Curation?
Content Curation is all about browsing around the internet to gather content (Text, Image or Video) in a specific subject and show it to audience all in one website/application. It is considered the new trend in Social Media.
Content Curation is now becoming a marketing staple for many companies with a successful on-line presence. Instead of creating new content, a content curator aggregate content from a variety of sources, and delivering it in an organized manner.
They engage and share content on-line focused on a specific content. These are the people who are scouring the web for interesting and related content on a given topic. The benefit of being a content curator is that they share the information in their field of interest and building expertise, at the same time…they become Influencers, because they share highly targeted information to a group of devoted followers.
Content Curation for Businesses
You need it for your business because your need to build up your brand name, at the same time…and allows you to brand yourself as an expert in your field. As we all know, branding is very important in the social media, so the more you use content curation, the more you raise your brand authority.
Content Curated by Businesses
– Presentations & Webinars
– Case Studies
– Industry Blogs/Articles
– Photos & Videos
– Books & Ebooks
Other Benefits from Content Curation
– Increase the frequency of your blogging
– Drives more traffic
– Improves search ranking
– Alleviate writer’s block
– Increases community followers
As per Annetta Powell, when you want to Curate Content, make Sure to:
– Post shorter adaptation of the original content and clearly link the source for further details.
– Add images with curated articles for instant visual appeal.
– Provide catchy captions to curated images to keep hold of audience attention.
– Include captivating headlines and summaries on your video curation site.
– Present curated content in creative formats such as tabular arrangement.
– Incorporate related news from authentic sources to validate the selected theme or topic.